Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bonelli US Cup

So in my last couple of days in California I got to head south to race the US Cup at Bonelli Park. It was part of the Triple Crown series so I had the chance to race XC, Super D and Short Track. It was a great opportunity to get an early season race in to see where things were at and test out the new bike. I raced my Trek Superfly Pro, which ended up being the perfect bike for the bumpy course. The Super D was a great track with a couple descents and one main climb, and the short track was a fairly flat 2 minute loop. I ended up finishing 11th in XC, 3rd in Super D and 7th in Short Track. Looking forward to the start of the Canadian season!
Thanks to Trek Ventura for hooking me up with some Radars!


 More photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment