Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baie-Saint-Paul Canada Cup #2 (No Mud?)

We started our Trek (hah) out to Baie-Saint-Paul on Sunday to get in a solid week of riding on the CC course. Last year the race was a mudbath so it was great to get there and find out that the course was super dry (and not much rain in the forecast). We also found out that there isn't a whole lot to do in BSP other than ride, eat and watch movies (which we did a lot). The week went by pretty fast and before I knew it it was Sunday and we were lined up ready to go. I had a strong race last weekend and with a few riders back from the World Cups in Europe I knew it was going to be a tougher race, but I was ready and excited. The race went really well and I finished 6th overall elite and 1st U23, which I was very happy with. Mitch also had a great ride finishing 5th overall elite and 2nd U23. Adam and Peter both had strong rides finishing 7th and 14th respectively. I'm really looking forward to the Canada Cup final this weekend on our home course at Hardwood Ski and Bike!
On the start line
Coming through the feed zone

Trek Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment